I promised the Swede a good post. It will include:
- The guy who asked me if I did crossfit.
- The guy who asked me what church I went to.
- Antics involving my in-laws, who live with us. Or we live with them – it’s complicated.
- Good Thing #3’s underwear
- My wife’s tragic attempt to make friends with one of the moms at my son’s Cub Scout meeting.
- What the house painter really meant when he banged on the front door and demanded “Wall Spray”
But that will come tomorrow.
Today you must be content with a bunch of mediocre workout logs:
Squat: up to 365; 265,270×3
did all the sets except for 355 outside of the rack. My knee hurt when I did 355 but not when I did 365. it’s that fucking rack and descending too slow trying to hit it.
Sumo+Lite Band: …335
knee was painful so skipped saturday and sunday the gym is closed.
Squat: … 275,280,285 x 3
Squat: …370; 290,295×3
Bench: … 290 x 2,2,2,2,2,1
Sumo+strong: … 260
Squat: …375; 300×3
Time: 1:38 i blame the fat soccer mom who was doing leg presses with 315. The gym only has 6 sets of 45s. I had 2 on the bench, 2 on the squat, she had 2 on the leg press. I needed to jump from 305 to 330 on the squat. Is she using the leg press? Oh good she’s done. Oh no, wait, she’s supersetting it with six other exercises. Well, I’ll ask her if she’s done. Oh, wait, she’s talking to someone else. I’ll just use a 35 and a 10, and… Oh never mind, she’s done…no…etc etc.