I mean how could you want to disappoint this little guy?
Turns into a Bosch painting when we zoom out and see old pervert fondling his genitals (right) and fatso bellowing (top). Andy is the one holding the pizza at left.
The college kids are back at the gym:
- Guy deadlifting 135, then 155, then leg pressing, then squatting 109 lbs. It’s ok, it was for multiple reps. Had good form tho.
- Had to wait for guy to finish squatting 155 to use power rack. That’s fine. Not so keen on him walking away between sets to have a long convo with some hipster fucking a foam roller on the astroturf. Squatter (overheard): “Well, it’s great to meet you.” So he didn’t even know the guy, he just decided to introduce himself? Maybe they are gay. Also fine. Just not when I want the power rack.
- Guy wearing knee sleeves, black chucks, and chalk, fucking a foam roller lewdly, then sumo deadlifting up to 315 for a single with great fanfare, then 275 for reps with mats under the weights.
- Permanently tanned orange skank – good body, kind of a butter face, i’d hit that – working out in a skirt. (She had light yellow booty shorts on underneath – I checked while she was bench pressing)
- Super hot girl who must be 18 cause she’s in college but face looks 14 has giant breasts considering how small and skinny she is, tiniest black spandex pants ever. I tried to wink at her because she was watching me wrap wrists before bench, but I’m not completely proficient at being a dirty old man yet so i had a facial twitch and blinked at her instead.
- Skinny fuckers doing calves and forearms with great gusto.
Not college, still amusing to me:
- Mega Mike (can’t remember what nickname I gave him earlier), the lone (alleged) steroid user at the gym (or the only one who shouldn’t ask for a refund) asking me what parallel was on squats and then not coming close. He’s a pretty cool guy though and I have more in common with him than anyone else i.e. loser whose sole talent is lifting but is not remarkable by any meaningful standard. Today he told me that I “didn’t train that much”. Found out he trains twice a day. He does have a hot JAPpy-looking gf – with a kind of big booty – but it looks good in black spandex.
- Former olympic lifter (had 120 kg CJ, at at least 100kg bw quit bc this gym doesn’t have enough bumper plates – you can make 249 lbs with just bumpers but i guess he doesn’t want to add any metal plates on the sides?), benching 135 and 185 (i’ll give him a pass on this one), puts on WL shoes, works up to 205 lb paused front squats.
- Future State Champ (bw 170) missing 280 lb bench that would have been redlighted 30 times for bouncing and asslifting and other assorted malfeasance anyway. Man I wish he’d competed.
This has been an awesome blog post, I’m taking tomorrow off from the gym and from blogging. WTF Wo, you can make comments on mopeility but you can’t update your own blog for the first time in like months that I can actually relate to any exercise you are doing.
Weight: 189 (-1.2) got some Walmart whey and have been trying it, no problems yet.
Manta Ray Squat: 45×5, 135×4, 225×3, 275×2, 315, 340, 360, 380, 390, 400; 305×2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,2,2,3,3
My knee hurt after the first double. Just kept going. Stopped hurting.
Medium Grip Bench: 45×10, 95×6, 145×4, 195×3, 245×3, 295×2, 325, 345, 355, 360; 275x6x5
Sumo+avg band: 6 sets, all PRs, up to 265 off 2.5″ deficit
Time: 2 hours.